Update 11 May 2020
We’re really looking forward to seeing you back in-store…don’t get us wrong, bikes are amazing but the conversation can be a tad one-sided after awhile!
The Nitty Gritty of Alert Level 2
- We’re OPEN. You can step over to the ‘otherside’ from Thursday 14 May.
- You’ll need to ‘sign in’ on entry to the store. It’s just safer that way.
- You’ll need to keep 1 bike length between our team and other customers, and we’ll do the same. It’s not that we’re questioning each other’s hygiene, it’s just safer that way.
- You’re still able to ‘click & collect’ via our online store or the phone
- You’re still able to book your bike service online or via the phone
- You’ll still need to obey all crew member instructions placards and illuminated signs
- Finally, we’re now able to taste test any lockdown baking, homegrown produce + home brew (from 1 bike length of course)
Be safe, stay positive
The Velo Ronny’s Crew