A lock-on grip with palm and fingertip-specific tread and a thicker profile adds comfort and control on technical trails.
Lock on to the trail
Handle any trail confidently with the SE Elite mountain bike grip. This 32mm single lock-on grip with core lock clamps holds tight on any terrain, and a unique opposing tread pattern provides the perfect amount of padding for your palms while providing traction at your fingertips.
- Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers
- Rubber compound and design provides confident grip, control, and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- The single-clamp design maximises grip surface for secure, predictable performance
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 32 mm diameter