The Townie Go! 7D is the e-bike for everyone. It combines comfort and control with the power and fun of an e-bike. Featuring a fully integrated battery with 3 levels of support, 26″ tires and Electra’s patented Flat Foot Technology®. Go faster, farther, and funner for less than you thought possible.
It’s right for you if…
You thought a quality e-bike was out of reach. The Townie Go! 7D is an easy-to-use and fun-to-ride electric bike at an attainable price. Whether you’re an experienced rider or just looking to get back on two wheels, this is a solid choice for anyone looking to enhance their lifestyle.
The tech you get
The Hyena System provides confidence and control through three modes of power support with a rear hub motor, while the LED display shows your battery charge and support level. Mechanical disc brakes provide smooth and powerful stopping, and Townie saddle and grips ensure a comfy, stylish ride.
The final word
Go! to work. Go! to the farmers market. Go! up and down the block with a big grin on your face because this ride delivers more smiles per mile. The Townie Go! 7D is the pedal-assist e-bike for everyone no matter what age, height and experience level.
Why you’ll love it
- The Townie Go! 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control while riding.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 32 km/h with support from the Hyena Rear Hub Motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the Hyena LED Display.
- Turn your e-bike into a me-bike with a basket, bell or helmet. The e-ssentials, of course.
- This Go! e-bike combines quality, comfort and value with Electra’s signature style.
Why we won’t ship unbuilt Trek bikes
Due to warranty regulations, Trek bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store. This is an international policy for Trek bikes. Therefore, any Trek Bicycle purchased online must be picked up from Velo Ronny’s or contact us for further options.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, w/QR
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodized alloy 26″x36h
- 26×2.35″ balloon
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x350mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9″ width/4″ rise
- Comfort kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8″ steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chainguard, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).