The lightweight and adjustable rear-ender fender, the Rear Fender attaches to your seat post and protects your rear against mud, spray and grime, your back wheel tends to share with you.
Looking for more discreet rear-end protection?
- Unique design providing full rear-end protection.
- At just 80g, it is the lightest adjustable rear mudguard available.
- Compatible with most types of bike; MTB, E-Bikes, Road, CX…
- Adjustable; having three pitching options.
- Compatible with dropper seat-posts. Attach to seat-post or seat-tube.
- Can be a permanent or temp item. Leave it on or fold flat, roll up and put it away.
- Won’t slip around the seat-post. Has a rubber foam contact to prevent slippage.
- Quick-release fitting.
- Made in the UK from recyclable plastic.
It’s no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is simply because it’s the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve its purpose over many years and is by no means a single-use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of its functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage all customers to do so.
Please note – the Rear Fender is folded over to fit inside a large envelope for postage. The bend will straighten back out once fitted.