Allant+ 7S Stagger is a performance e-bike built for riders and commuters who want a fast, stylish e-bike with the added road-smoothing benefits of a suspension fork. A super powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor, quality parts and a wealth of thoughtful design details make this electric bike a smart solution for getting around town every day.
It’s right for you if…
You know the advantages of commuting and getting around your city by e-bike, and don’t want to waste your time sitting in traffic or searching for a parking space. You want a fast, top-of-the-line speed e-bike that can simplify your life and invigorate your daily routine.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance hydroformed aluminium frame with a stagger geometry that fully encases a long-life 500 Wh battery, an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph (25 km/h in Europe) and a Purion controller. Plus, an SR Suntour suspension fork with a lockout feature, a 9-speed Shimano drive train, powerful hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, an integrated front and rear lighting system, mudguards and a rear rack.
The final word
You’re going places, and you wanna get there super fast. This stylish e-bike is equipped with a road-smoothing suspension fork, quality parts and Boschs speediest motor.
Why you’ll love it
- A fast, powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- The elegant and compact Bosch Purion controller lets you check your speed, distance and battery range
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The fork’s lockout feature ensures that you’re always riding efficiently: close it for smooth tarmac, open it up on rougher roads
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards and lights that run off the battery
Why we won’t ship unbuilt Trek Bikes
Due to warranty regulations, Trek bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store. This is an international policy for Trek bikes. Therefore, any Trek Bicycle purchased online must be picked up from Velo Ronny’s or contact us for further options.