What You Need To Know
WE’RE CURRENTLY IN ALERT LEVEL 2
Here we go Team…The Nitty Gritty of Alert Level 2.
Our doors are OPEN to everyone and their masks from 8am Wednesday 8th September. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
- Please scan or sign in when you enter the store.
- Please keep at least 1 bike length between our team and other customers
- You can still ‘click & collect’ via our online store, email or phone
- You can continue to shop online and we’ll deliver contactless to your door
- You can still book a workshop service, including our pick up and drop off service, online, via email or phone
- And like always, pretty please remember to obey all crew member instructions, placards and illuminated signs.
And finally, we’re now able to quality control any lockdown baking, homegrown produce + home brew (from 1 bike length of course).
Stay Safe, Stay Awesome & THANK YOU for your support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I SHOP ONLINE?
Yes, yes you can, shop online under Alert Level 2 as you would normally.
Just be aware our courier network is under the pump so things may take a little longer than usual.
If you order online for a local delivery we’ll do our best to achieve it the same day. That’s how we roll!
IS YOUR STORE OPEN?
Yes, we’re open and fully operational to everyone and their masks under Alert Level 2.
Please scan or sign in when you enter the store.
Please keep at least 1 bike length between our team and other customers.
CAN I CLICK AND COLLECT?
During Alert Level 2 our ‘Click & Collect’ Service is fully operational. Simply shop online and choose ‘local pickup’ at check out or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone with your order.
We accept online banking and credit card payment options. Nothing is a problem!
CAN YOU SERVICE MY BIKE?
Under Alert Level 2, our workshop is fully operational.
You can book your bike a date in our workshop online, via phone or email, that includes our pick up and drop off service.
Just please be aware our turn-around may be longer than usual due to the extra H&S protocols we have in place. Your bikes safety is our priority!