A versatile road cycling shoe that combines elite performance with best-in-class comfort.
The shoes make the cyclist
Unlock your true potential and push your performance to the next level with Bontrager’s Circuit Road Cycling Shoe. It’s equal parts stiff and comfortable, making it the perfect choice for riders who want to tackle a variety of road rides without making their feet pay for it. Compatible with two-bolt SPD-style and three-bolt cleats.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- A single BOA® L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- A hook-and-loop toe strap allows adjustments for a better and more comfortable fit
- Perforations on synthetic mesh and TPU uppers provide superior breathability
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- Stiffness index: 7 of 14
- Compatible with three-bolt and two-bolt (SPD-style) cleats (two-bolt mounting plate sold separately)
|Cleat compatibility||SPD SL 3-bolt and SPD 2-bolt|
|Includes cleat covers||No|
|Sole fibre content||67% Nylon 6 / 20% Glass Fibre / 5% Carbon Fibre / 5% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 3% Metal|
|Fibre content – upper||78% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 14% Polyurethane / 6% Mesh / 2% Nylon|
|Liner fibre content||100% Mesh|