DEITY has done it again! We’ve gone back to the drawing board and redeveloped our TRC+ rubber compound to deliver 33% more grip and cushion without compromising the amazing durability you’ve come to expect from all DEITY Grips. Rounding out our grip line to offer something for everyone, the SUPRACUSH Grip delivers the most comfortable and deeply cushioned grip on the market!
Our goal was to create the perfect grip for riders of any hand size looking for increased vibration damping, a larger feeling grip or a more supple ride. Not only does the SUPRACUSH give you an unmatched level of cushion with our TRC+ rubber compound, but the larger deep dish diamond pattern offers the most comfortable grip possible without compromising control, precision and durability. Our grips are shaking up the game by rethinking how your connection with your bike can impact your overall riding experience, and the SUPRACUSH is perfect for any rider seeking a luxurious experience that will extend their time on two wheels.
• All-new TRC+ Kevlar infused rubber compound is extremely tacky, yet durable
• Deep Dish Diamond pattern provides unrivaled cushioning without compromising responsiveness and control
• Tapered inner sleeve to ensure a snug interface with the handlebar
• Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that are pre-coated with Loctite
• Lasered black anodized 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
• Larger 34mm outside diameter for supreme comfort, 133mm length
To fully and properly install your SUPRACUSH grip due to the tapered inner sleeve…make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol can work wonders for lubrication. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.