Never stop exploring
The Jaunt 3 has a comfortable low step frame with internal battery and an upright riding position for a safe and comfortable ride whatever the terrain. Equipped and ready to go with carrying and lighting solutions making it great for getting around town, enjoying cycle ways or off-road trails. Quality and reliable components throughout will give you the confidence to get out and explore. A powerful intuitive pedal assist Shimano drive unit will help you sustain speeds up to 32km/hr and allows you to travel up to 185km on one full charge depending on rider assist mode, terrain and weather conditions. Never stop exploring!!
What’s there to love
- Shimano E7000 mid-drive motor will assist your riding speed up to 32 km/hr.
- Shimano STEPs E8035 504Wh Internal battery extends your riding range up to 185km depending on rider assist mode, terrain and weather conditions.
- SR Suntour XCR34 AIR Suspension fork with 100mm of travel, boost thru-axle, low speed rebound adjust & lockout.
- Suspension dropper seat post for a comfortable ride with easy rider mount and dismount from the bike.
- Shimano Deore Link Glide 10 Speed components with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- Maxxis Ikon 27.5 x 2.35” tyres with EXO puncture protection for trouble free riding.
- Spanninga front and rear lights with integrated mudguards and rack solutions.
|Frame||6061 E Bike Specific Low Step Aluminum Frame with Fully integrated Down Tube battery|
|Front suspension||SR Suntour XCR34 AIR, 110 x 15mm boost thru axle, 100mm travel with low speed rebound and lockout|
|Drive Unit||Shimano STEPS DU-E7000 250watt 60Nm, 32km/hr|
|Battery||Shimano Steps BT-E8035 36V 14Ah 504Wh|
|Display||Shimano Steps SC-E7000 Cycle Computer.|
|Hubs||Shimano MT-400 Boost 15mm Thru axle 32H front, MT-200 Boost 141mm QR 32H Rear|
|Rims||Alex DP30 Double Wall 27.5″ 32H|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ikon 27.5×2.35″ Foldable, 60tpi, EXO/TR|
|Shifter||Shimano Deore SL-M5130 10 Speed|
|Derailleur||Shimano Deore RD-M5130 GS Shadow Plus 10 Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-E8000 with 38T Chainring and double Chainguard|
|Cassette||Shimano Cassette LG600 Link Glide 11-43T 10 Speed|
|Chain||Shimano CN-LG500 Link Glide 10 Speed|
|Pedals||Sinch Alloy comfort|
|Brakeset||Shimano MT200 Hydraulic disc, 180mm front/160mm rear rotors|
|Saddle||Sinch Comfort 199mm Gel Dual density|
|Seat Post||Suspension AIR Adjust Dropper, S/M=100, M/L, XL=120mm travel, Internal routing, 31.6mm|
|Bar||Sinch Alloy Comfort, 26mm rise, 30° sweep, 680mm|
|Stem||Sinch Alloy 31.8mm, Adjustable|
Sinch Comfort Gel Lock-on triple density
|Lights||Spanninga Axendo 25 Front, Solo Rear|
|Accessories||Shimano Battery Adapter BT-E80, Mudguards, Rear Carrier, Kickstand|
S/M, M/L , XL = 27.5″
24.4kg (S/M Size)
*Due to overwhelmed global supply of bicycle parts, all specifications on Sinch bikes may be subject to change without notice*