A bright front light with Kindbeam, designed to keep light on the path ahead and out of oncoming riders’ eyes.
Do the (b)right thing
A commuter-focused front light designed to offer a better experience for you and your fellow riders. Kindbeam keeps more light on the path ahead of you while avoiding oncoming riders’ eyes, for a bright light that won’t blind oncoming riders. Commuter Comp also offers Daytime running modes for visibility during the day, making it a great see-and-be-seen option for any city or path rider.
- Commuter Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders’ eyes
- Colour-temperature balanced beam with a clean cut-off pattern for confident night riding
- DRL-specific focus, flash and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition
- Run times: high 450 LM – 1.5 hrs, low 200 LM – 6 hrs, day flash 300 LM – 12 hrs
- Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets and helmet mounts
- Quick Connect+ offers secure installation with a flexible mount that’s compatible with all bars from 22.2 to 35 mm
- Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mount and micro USB charging cable
|Charge time||7 hours|
|Dimensions||104 L x 28.5 W x 35 H (mm)|
|Wireless compatibility||Not applicable|