The Precaliber 20 7-Speed is a versatile kids’ bike for young adventurers. It has a lightweight frame and quality components like a front suspension fork, 7-speed gearing and hand brakes that are perfectly sized to better fit small riders. For kids aged 6-8, between 129.5 – 149.8 cm (45-52˝) tall.
It’s right for you if…
You love exploring nature on your bike, and want your little adventurer to come along. You’re looking for a high-quality kids’ bike that’s comfortable, durable and most of all, super fun for your little shredder.
The tech you get
A strong, lightweight aluminium frame, a simple 7-speed drivetrain that’s easy for kids to handle, and a front suspension fork to smooth out bumps on the road and trail. Plus, it has a kickstand, mounts for a rear rack and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount.
The final word
When you’re young, just being outside is an adventure. Precaliber’s rugged styling makes it the perfect vessel for young explorers. They may pretend to be scaling dangerous mountains or escaping terrible beasts, but with a high-quality build and components, you’ll always have peace of mind.
Why you’ll love it
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle’s integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it’s built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it’ll still feel like new
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it’s easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- Investing in a kids’ bike from an established bike brand is worth it – Trek kids’ bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes
Why we won’t ship unbuilt Trek bikes
Due to warranty regulations, Trek bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store. This is an international policy for Trek bikes. Therefore, any Trek Bicycle purchased online must be picked up from Velo Ronny’s or contact us for further options.
||Alpha Silver Aluminium, 20″ kids’ frame size
||Kids’ suspension, threadless steerer, 35 mm travel
|Max compatible fork travel
||Steel, 100 mm bolt-on
||Alloy 20″, 32-hole, Schrader valve
||Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi, 20×2.25″
|Max tyre size
||Shimano Tourney RS45, 7 speed twist
||Shimano Tourney TY300
||ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 127 mm length
||Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge
||SunRun freewheel, 14-28, 7-speed,
||KMC Z7, 7-speed
||Kids’ Satellite, 9/16 thread
|Max. chainring size
||Kids’ padded, integrated seat post, with handle
||Kids’ steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width
||Kids’ grip, 130mm width
||Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
||Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
||10.71 kg / 23.62 lbs
||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).