It’s right for you if…
You love exploring nature on your bike, and your kid loves adventuring with you! You’re looking for a high-quality kids’ bike that’s comfortable, durable and has trail-ready parts for your up-and-coming singletrack shredder.
The tech you get
A strong, lightweight aluminium frame, a simple Shimano 8-speed drivetrain that’s easy for kids to handle and a front suspension fork with 45 mm of travel to absorb bumps. Plus, a kickstand, rear rack mounts and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount. Everything on this bike is built to last, so it’ll still feel like new when handed down to younger siblings.
The final word
This rugged, high-quality bike encourages fun and skill-building on the trail. It’s perfect for kids who are getting into off-road riding, with a trail-smoothing front suspension fork and an 8-speed drive chain.
Why you’ll love it
- This bike can get your youngster hooked on a lifetime hobby that’s healthy, environmentally friendly and fun
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle’s integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it’s easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- Investing in a kids’ bike from an established bike brand is worth it – Trek kids’ bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes
Why we won’t ship unbuilt Trek bikes
Due to warranty regulations, Trek bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store. This is an international policy for Trek bikes. Therefore, any Trek Bicycle purchased online must be picked up from Velo Ronny’s or contact us for further options.
||Alpha Silver aluminium, rack and kickstand mounts, replaceable derailleur hangar, 135×5 mm QR
||Kids’ suspension, threadless steerer, 45 mm travel
|Max compatible fork travel
||Steel, 100 mm bolt-on
||24″ 32-hole alloy
||Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi, 24×2.25″
|Max tyre size
||Shimano Tourney RS45, 8 speet twist
||Shimano Tourney TX80
||ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 152 mm length
||Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge
||C-Star freewheel, 13-34, 8-speed
||Kids’ Satellite, 9/16 thread
|Max. chainring size
||Kids’ padded, integrated seat post, with handle
||steel, 27.2 mm, 300 mm length
||Kids’ steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width
||Kids’ grip, 130mm width
||Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
||Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
||12.06 kg / 26.59 lbs
||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 80 kg (175 lb).