A comfortable, versatile helmet with clean aesthetics and the added protection of Mips.
Style, comfort, and protection for any ride
The Trek Solstice Mips helmet is the perfect choice for riders who want to dabble in road and trail riding. It’s super comfortable, has an easy to use fit system, and features a simple, clean aesthetic that easily transitions from path to pavement.
This helmet also features a Mips safety system, which is a helmet technology designed to help protect riders from rotational forces that occur during some cycling-related accidents. Solstice Mips has also earned a 5-STAR safety rating from Virginia Tech.
- Mips safety system helps provide additional protection from rotational forces in the event of certain cycling-related accidents
- Refined styling with removable visor easily transitions from road to trail
- Large vents and recessed channeling keep you cool on warm days
- Trek Headmaster 3 fit system provides simple and secure adjustability with just one hand
- Fixed strap dividers are secure, easy to manage, and always lay flat to your face
- Soft, comfortable helmet pads wick moisture and are easy to wash after a full day of fun
- Covered by our Crash Replacement Guarantee, which provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within first year of ownership
- Earned a 5-STAR safety rating from Virginia Tech
|Circumference||51-58 cm||55-61 cm|
|Fit system||Headmaster II||Headmaster II|
|Pad material||Moisture wicking pads||Moisture wicking pads|
|Buckle type||Standard buckle||Standard buckle|
|Includes||Crash Replacement Guarantee||Crash Replacement Guarantee|