The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years, and is now better than ever with 4C Graphene compound technology. The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand, and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with our supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world class performance.
- Tyre choice of professional riders in the peloton. Winner of Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España, Classics, World Championships, European Championships and Olympic Games.
- Premium cotton casing conforms closer to the road’s surface, providing a smoother ride, easier rolling, and better grip.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for higher speed.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, lower resistance and improved grip on the sides.
- TLR Versions available
- 700x25c. TLR Weight 290g.
- 700x28c. TLR Weight 310g.