Enduro inspired performance meets XC efficiency – for your e-bike! By borrowing the best traits from the popular Martello, Barzo, and Gato models, the Agarro utilizes proven technologies from both the Enduro and XC categories. This combination of performance is ideal for the Trail category, as it provides predictable grip and efficiency in a mix of conditions.
- Leading edge steps for fast rolling (like a ramp), but better climbing in technical terrain at slow speeds.
- Progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots.
- 4c Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life.
- 120tpi e-Bike Trail Casing.
- APF Insert (Anti Pinch Flat).
- ECE-R75 European e-Bike Certification.
e-Agarro 29″x2.35 – Weight 940g
e-Agarro 29″x2.6 – Weight 970g