Martello hammers home the performance you expect, on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. How does the Martello deliver this level of performance? Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers!
- Versatile all-conditions tire.
- Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without compromising on speed or grip.
- 27.5×2.35″. Trail Weight 920g.
- 27.5×2.60″. Trail Weight 1100g.
- 27.5×2.80″. Trail Weight 1140g