Syerra is the choice of aggressive riders who seek backcountry performance and dependability, in a sensibly lightweight package that punches well above its weight.
Designed for the most demanding XC courses, as well as for all-day adventures, climbing over mountain passes, and descending technical terrain, the Syerra is Vittoria’s best match for the increasingly popular Down-Country mountain bike segment.
- Tread design combines the grip of the Trail category with the speed of the XC category
- Fast rolling center tread, designed for capable climbing and confident braking
- Capable and well spaced side tread, holds your line on a range of terrain
- 4C Graphene compound system provides grip speed and durability
- Specifically designed Nylon casing construction with extra protection ensured by the Anti Pinch Flat insert (APF)
- 29×2.40″ weight 850g
Syerra’s tread profile shares design-DNA of both Agarro and Mazza, but with reduced weight and improved rolling performance. The pronounced shoulders and a defined side-channel provide assured cornering bite and early engagement, allowing the progressive sipe-width to hold off-camber lines with ease.
Generous spacing combines with strategically placed tread surface siping, allowing the Syerra to scramble up loose rock faces, and self-clean on the next revolution. These sipes are built into Vittoria’s step-ramp tread blocks, allowing the tyre to maintain speed, while still providing a sharp effective edge for climbing and braking. This combination of traits keeps you tracking straight on loose over hard terrain, while retaining a category-defining level of tactile feel when things get slick.
Syerra is designed to be used front and rear, but also pairs well with other tyres. By using a durable Tubeless Ready casing, supported with Anti Pinch Flat APF sidewall inserts, the Syerra is much more robust and durable than the classic XC tyre you are used to with little effect on weight.
The end result is a quiver-killer tyre, that climbs as well as it descends. For those who earn their turns.